Friday, February 18, 2011

Settling in

Dear blog readers, all two of you, I'm terribly sorry for my lack of blogging updates.

I find myself not feeling the need to go on the internet as much here. I think that is probably mostly because I can't just sit in my room and mess around on it like I normally do. I have to climb up like 9 million stairs on the way to campus to access the wi-fi. And as it turns out, I'm rather lazy.

I also am having a hard time feeling as though my life is interesting enough to write about. I can't imagine sitting at home and blogging about my day to day goings-on. I just don't find myself nearly fascinating enough for that. And I have to imagine that if even I don't feel that way, that any of you could.

However, for inquiring minds. (Mind?) I will do my best to be better. Also, I will do my best to take more pictures because I haven't done that in a long time.

People here go out a lot. I'm finding it hard to keep up. I'm used to being rather boring back home. However, I suppose I am only in Africa once.

My classes have started and it is so nice to have a more relaxed load of work.

This needs to be cut short. Two girls just sat down across from me and are blowing smoke directly into my face. As much as I'd like to thank them for the second hand cancer, I think I'll just end my blog post here and try to update you all later.

Again, sorry for being a terrible blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment